Inlägget postat av: Marina on June 27, 2012
as promised is here the tutorial for the notepad holder, whereby you can change the pad:
• 1 piece of Cardstock, 12 x 28,5 cm
• 1 piece of Cardstock, 7 x 8,5 cm
• 3 pieces of design paper, each 11,5 x 8,5 cm
• 2 pieces of design paper, each 11,5 x 1 cm
• 1 piece of design paper, 5 x 8 cm
• Scoring Board
• Bone Folder
• Cutting Knife
• double-sided Tape or other glue
• 1 Border Punch
• 1 Notepad (7,5 x 11,5 x 1 cm)
• 1 stamp of your choice (I’ve chosen the Steampunk Key V651)
• and of course embellishments of your choice
At first score the large piece of Cardstock at 9 cm, 10,5 cm and 19,5 cm.
Then cut a slot with the knife between the 19,5 cm mark and the right edge.
It has to be 0,8 cm from the top and 0,7 cm from each side.
(Now it’s the best time to try out, if the pad slides well into the slot.)
Now fold the Cardstock.
Now give the tape or other glue exactly to the edges from the piece having the slot…
…and stick this piece on.
Now you can make the pocket:
For this stick the left side of the holder with a larger piece of design paper.
Then take the smaller piece of Cardstock and punch a border at the top (7 cm is the height),…
…stick it onto the design paper (for this apply the glue only at the edges and the bottom)…
…and onto this the smaller piece of design paper.
Now decorate the outsides, insert the notepad and your notepad holder is finished.
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and I’ve explained everything well.
I wish you much fun trying it out and would be very happy to see some of your works.
Many thanks for your visit,
This post is posted by Marina